Rosebowl Competition - Round 1
posted by Alan Copeland in External Competitions
The First Round of the Rosebowl Competition was held at the Pinner Camera Club and the other clubs involved were from New City and Stokenchurch resulting in a 4-way digital projection battle.
The judge was Keith Adams from Ealing & Hampshire House and he had a very difficult job in separating such a fine selection of images. All clubs produced an excellent display of images and many of the photographs scored very high marks.
The final scores were as follows:
- Pinner Camera Club - 267 points
- Whitchurch Hill Camera Club - 265 points
- New City Photographic Society - 255 points
- Stokenchurch Camera Club - 249 points
Images which scored the maximum 20 points were:
- Oak Weavil on Acorn by Tony Hawkins (Pinner)
- South American Fly by David Dare (Whitchurch Hill)
- Abandoned by Joyce Storey (Whitchurch Hill)
- Swanage Old Pier by Tony Hawkins (Pinner)
Star treatment was awarded to South American Fly and Swanage Old Pier.
Well done, David and Joyce, for scoring maximum points - and also David (again) for gaining one of the two “Best in Show” star awards.